A GIANT'S QUEST TO FIGURE OUT THE WORLD...

A GIANT'S QUEST TO FIGURE OUT THE WORLD...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Should I have a theme to this blog...

My wife is telling me I need to have a theme to my blog...sort of like Julia & Julie. She's being a bit adventurous with her 365 new paintings in 1 year goal; I just don't know if I could keep up with that type of activity! I think my goal is more simplistic: I want to blog about something every day. I've always hated social networking and my Facebook upkeep is abysmal. However, this is Day 3 of my blog and I'm still going strong. So each daily blog may bring with it something humorous, something political, something my wife said to me, somewhere I want to travel to, or anything else that comes to mind. I think it's sometimes good to have a roadmap that shows what you were thinking about during a particular year.

So here's to my 3rd blog!

1 comment:

  1. Where is wednesday's post? I'm dying to know what's gonna happen! (Zephan)

    ReplyDelete